Add gable roof perpendicular to 2-level gable roof

Hello all! Using Home Designer 6

I have a house that has 2 gable roofs, running along the same plane, but at different levels.

I want to add a room on the back and use a gable roof that is perpendicular to the existing roofs.

Drawing is attached and here is a link to the exported photo:
    http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/6312/roofxo0.jpg

here's a better one with the smaller room:
    http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/2770/roof2cy0.jpg

The part that is shown with a roof is the existing structure.

The part I want to add the roof to is the flat structure in the front.
    I actually don't want it that wide, but want to move the left wall to the right to about the midpoint of the house.

Like I said, I'd like to run the gable perpendicular to the existing gable line so require minimal restructuring. Any thought on how to show it?

I'm not very savy and I had to use an exterior wall inside the plan to get the roof to show the different elevations. I made the ceiling on the left side 150" to gain the height.

Thanks for all input!

Edited to add, everytime I try and add the roof in the meager way I know how, the software rearranges the entire roof into something quite atrocious.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Roof.jpg 
Views:	947 
Size:	54.6 KB 
ID:	6149  
    Last edited by kirbymurphy; 05-08-2008 at 07:01 AM.

Hello Kirby,
    Welcome to to the forum. I think I understand what you are trying to achieve. In the following pictures the I have "red G's". These are the walls that need to be Full Gable walls. In the 3rd picture there is a "blue X" which indicates where a "wall break" needs to be made. The wall below the "blue X" should not have Full Gable selected.

For future visits to the forum it will be very helpful to all of us if you would enter the Name of your BH&G product and the Version in your Signature. It is especially important now that the new version 8 products have been released. To enter the information in your signature, click on Quick Links near the top of the page by Log Out. In the drop-down box click Edit Signature. Enter your information and click Save Signature.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture1.JPG 
Views:	428 
Size:	129.9 KB 
ID:	6150   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture2.JPG 
Views:	370 
Size:	107.5 KB 
ID:	6151   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture3.JPG 
Views:	359 
Size:	50.4 KB 
ID:	6152