Threaded View

as Jay noted - but probably sometime after you replied to him, so not your fault - I've installed it at work on Win2000, which isn't supported, and the missing menu/templates/opening offerings are magically present.

As for the install, we did install it twice. I'm thinking that Jay gets to write the next ticket to tech support. (but it really does look pretty when it has all its parts. I just haven't had time to actually *use* it yet)
    back at home i apparently have a corrupted plan and need to marquee select and paste into a new Default plan. seeing as i don't have the default this should be fun, but not nearly as much fun as the fact that marquee select isn't working right (it's getting the missing walls but it's dropping the garage and half the bedroom, now that i see, from running it here, how it is *supposed* to look when it's selecting - at home you just draw a square and have no idea whether you've actually selected anything at all. here it turns grey)

I'm just griping. No need to reply, reallly.

Jay are you actually working on it via VNC? (there's nothing like doing walk-thrus over VNC!) (i should VNC in and check, huh?)
    Pamela Jaye Ashworth (yup, the father wanted a Jay and I got here first)
    www.bakulanews.com
    Home Designer Suite 8.0