Exclamation Image rendering issues - pink around plants in vector views

I have just purchased a brand new computer with tons of memory and a non-integrated graphics card.
    It renders in the blink of an eye, but, my tree images in the 3d vector views still have a pink box around them just like on the old computer.
    Previously, I was told that this was probably due to my inadequate graphics card. But this shouldn't be the case with the new computer.
    I am using HDPro 7.

Any other ideas?
    Barbara
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Trees.jpg 
Views:	307 
Size:	97.0 KB 
ID:	6661  

Seeing pink around your images in Vector camera views means that your video card is not properly handling the transparency information contained in the image file.

Nine times out of ten, when we see this display issue reported, it is caused by either running on an older, unsupported operating system, or is caused by an old video card which either does not support OpenGL rendering, or it is simply is using an outdated driver. Most often, updating to the latest available video card driver, which can be done for free on most video card manufacturer websites, resolves the issue.

In those remaining few cases that we come across where updating the video card driver does not fix the display problem, in Home Designer Pro version 7, we would recommend selecting the Edit menu, going to Preferences, selecting the main heading of Appearance and in the Double Buffer Drawing section, place a check mark beside Elevations and Vector Views and click OK to apply the changes. Then take a new Vector camera view and generally, the view will display correctly.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DoubleBufferDrawingPro7.jpg 
Views:	283 
Size:	61.2 KB 
ID:	6718  
    Chief Architect® Technical Support Analyst
    www.homedesignersoftware.com

Contact Support

Home Designer Support: (208)292-3375

Available Monday-Friday, between the hours of 6:00AM-5:00PM Pacific Standard Time.

Thank you Leanne!! For me, your solution worked perfectly. I've never cared about the 'pink halo' while in vector view (and it didn't show up in full render, so why worry about it), but this does make for a much cleaner 'look' during all phases of viewing plans.
    Thanks so much for resolving this issue, at least for my personal computer - sure hopes it works as well for all others.
    David
    HD Pro 7.08b
    (since Dec. '05)
    HD ver. 6 (briefly)
    Compaq Laptop
    w/Vista Home Prem.
    Designer / Songwriter
    Owner-Builder
    Engineer / Musician

... Money is better than poverty, if only for financial reasons . .

Yes, let me chime in on the thank you also. Even though I have a newer computer, the pink halo has been with me since XP on a 5 yr old computer and with Vista; which is on a year old computer. So your fix does exactly what was needed.
    Home Designer Pro 10

Hi Leanne,
    I just got the same advice from you in the online technical support.
    Using double buffering is working for me too.
    On my new computer and even on my old machine.
    Thanx
    Barbara
    HDPro 10