decks and windows

I'm using Suite 6.03 and I'm in Australia.

Firstly, let me say what a great product this is. In the past I have used some of the very cheap home cad programs which are completely useless and I have even tried to use professional products like AutoCad and given up in frustration. In a few days of using HD I have drawn up a very close approximation of my existing house with ease.

In Australia, sections of flat roof are very common. I have worked around this in HD by using decks instead. Where I have a deck with a room below it, I can change the material for the floor covering of the deck to metal sheet and this works fine. But where I have a deck without a room below, the floor covering does not change. See picture.

There seems to be a limit on how close a window can be to the end of a wall. When I create a wall break close to a window it resizes and moves my windows. Can I change this limit to 0?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Two things might help you with moving and placing windows.

1. You can check the "Window Casing Ignored When Resizing" box in the plan defaults dialog.

2. You can hold the control key down when dragging the window into a corner.