Dormer windows keep automatically re-sizing

I have created 2 auto dormers, using HD Pro 8.
    For some reason (user error?), every time when I close and re-open the file, the following two errors occur :
    1) The width of the windows changes (both windows, same dimensions!)
    2) The windows are not centered anymore (both windows move in the same direction off center).

The result is that, every time I close and open the file, I have to manually center the dormer windows and re-size them.

I have deleted and re-created new windows in the dormers but that did not make any difference. I am unable to use the "Center Object Edit Button" on the dormer windows (error message: "Ambiguous location for centering along a room edge, centering will not be done. Please click near the wall that defines the edge of the room you wish to center along").

Any suggestions.............please?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DormerBefore.jpg 
Views:	238 
Size:	83.1 KB 
ID:	7484   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DormerAfter.jpg 
Views:	238 
Size:	82.9 KB 
ID:	7485  

Did you create the dormers on the Attic "A" level? Sometimes weird things can happen if you try to build things there when the attic walls get regenerated.
    Kat >^..^<
    -
    Home Designer Architectural 10
    AHD 8
    Deluxe 7

First of all, I would like to compliment Chief Architect for the great follow-up, technical support, and patience!

The reason for this post is two fold:
    1) To thank Chief Architect for the great tech. support
    2) To provide an explanation to the "dormer issue", in case any other users are having the same problem.

Issue summary:
    I create two dormers in two adjacent rooms. But......every time I close and re-open the file/application, the following errors occur:
    1) The dormer windows are automatically re-sizing.
    2) The dormer windows are no longer centered.
    3) The rooms with the dormers will lose their settings (moldings, wall/ceiling color, room label

1) Prior to building the dormers, un-check "Auto Rebuild Roofs"
    2) Create the dormer
    3) Once the dormer is just the way you want it, click "Explode Dormer" (remember, you cannot "un-explode" the dormer once you have "exploded" it!)

I realize that this solution is not ideal/perfect, however, in my case, it seems to work like a charm.

Hope this helps.
    Otto