Home Designer Deluxe 7.08 Update

A pre-release update to Home Designer Deluxe 7 has just been posted.

This release has passed our internal testing and we are making it available for HomeTalk users to download. This resolves the problem with cabinet doors when editing in a 3D view.

To install the update first verify you have Home Designer Deluxe.

Make sure to close the program before running the update.

Next click on the link below to download to your desktop.

Finally, once the link has been downloaded run the executable and it will find and update your installed Home Designer Deluxe.

http://www.homedesignersoftware.com/...DELUXE08_h.exe

An update for Home Desinger Interiors is being tested and will be the next update posted.
    Dan Park
    Customer Support Manager
    Chief Architect, Inc

Your Home Designer fix was over two years ago. How are you coming on the Interiors fix? I have a kitchen full of intersecting beds hanging on the wall. Please hurry.

For those that have not read the other announcement the interiors fix was released just prior to this release. I believe within an hour or two.
    Dan Park
    Customer Support Manager
    Chief Architect, Inc

Red Face Update Error

Hi everyone,

I installed the program and when I went to use it, I got a message saying that there was an update available. So, I followed the instructions, double clicked on the desktop icon and as it was doing the install, it came up with an error message. It said, "33 % overall. Old File not found. However, a file of the same name was found. No update done since file contents do not match." That's as far as I can get. The program will not work.

Anyone out there can help me?
    Thanks,
    Namwob

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Park
    A pre-release update to Home Designer Deluxe 7 has just been posted.

This release has passed our internal testing and we are making it available for HomeTalk users to download. This resolves the problem with cabinet doors when editing in a 3D view.

To install the update first verify you have Home Designer Deluxe.

Make sure to close the program before running the update.

Next click on the link below to download to your desktop.

Finally, once the link has been downloaded run the executable and it will find and update your installed Home Designer Deluxe.

http://www.homedesignersoftware.com/...DELUXE08_h.exe

An update for Home Desinger Interiors is being tested and will be the next update posted.

Red Face woops - wrong program (I have Landscaping and Deck Designer)

My apologies to everyone. This is regarding Landscaping and Deck Designer version 7.0

I installed the program and when I went to use it, I got a message saying that there was an update available. So, I followed the instructions, double clicked on the desktop icon and as it was doing the install, it came up with an error message. It said, "33 % overall. Old File not found. However, a file of the same name was found. No update done since file contents do not match." That's as far as I can get. The program will not work.

Thanks,
    Namwob