Pro v6 - (vert)-V text

Thanks for answering my last post.
    Today I discovered strange text displayed along all four walls of a small closet. "(vert)-V", it says. I cannot click on it and have been unable to locate a layer it is in. How do i get rid of it?
    Thanks for any thoughts.
    Home Designer Pro 6.0

Found this old thread up on ChiefTalk, and I think it probably applies with an old version 6 of Pro?

http://www.chieftalk.com/showthread.php?t=4770

Quote Originally Posted by Tim O'Donnell
    The (vert)-v is used by a roof baseline for a roof edge that is against a wall...

You have built new baselines for your roof, which can be used to create custom roofs as they are p-line that you can edit for shape, and assign roof/wall types to its various edges to build custom roofs that use this special p-line as the origin for roof sections rather than the walls

there are a number of ways to turn them off or to get rid of them..

1. don't build new baselines in the first place, if you are using the walls for generation of the roof

2. using the roof tool, select the baseline(click near the outside edge of a wall, a p-line around the perimeter of the building will be highlighted. Delete the baseline

3. Select the baseline as above open its dbx>style button and uncheck the Show Roof Info button

4. turn off layer 15
    Also check out this Chief Help Database article - http://www.chiefarchitect.com/suppor...?faqNumber=218

Quote Originally Posted by Article 218
    Roof information displays along the perimeter walls of a plan when a Roof Baseline Polyline has been created. Roof Baseline Polylines display either the pitch of the roof plane bearing on each exterior wall or "vert-G" when the wall has a gable above.
    Roof Baseline Polylines also have roof directives associated with them, which determine how the roof is generated when built automatically.
    Kat >^..^<
    -
    Home Designer Architectural 10
    AHD 8
    Deluxe 7

thanks

sooo glad you people know what you're doing.
    thanks
    Home Designer Pro 6.0