Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fireplace

I tried to click on the two links provided to no avail; but, since I know most of my work regarding fireplaces does involve the tutorial method, I would have to say yes to your question.

Overall you have a great looking fireplace just by using soffits. I was just highly recommending that you use the window to achieve the fire on both sides.

Just went back and reviewed your attachments and comments. You only used a single wall to divide the two fireplaces.

The tutorial calls for 3 walls to be used; in your case you want 4. I don't think that you can place a window into a soffit.

Then you can start adding your additional decor with soffits or whatever appeals to you.

Under your materials list, there may be a category titled landscape. Within that category will be fire. If your version does not have fire in landscape, then go to web and do a search for fire images and save one of them. You can always change the glass. You should not be limited by the application as to what material you use for the object.
    Home Designer Pro 10

Thanks Deirdre. Heading to a meeting just now, give it a try later today. Are ya'll (I'm from the South) doing okay out there? Hope things are improving!
    BB Boy (Bob E)
    Home Designer Pro 10
    Home Designer Pro 7.08a
    Home Designer Pro 6.04
    Home Designer Suite 7
    Picture Painter Home & Landscape

Nashville-TN

“ The nicest thing about the future is that it always starts tomorrow”