Architectural HD - Ironing Board?

Hey!

I didn't think there would be useful items missing in Architectural HD. But I can't for instance find an ironing board! I WANT to place such an item in my laundry! Am I blind, or isn't there any such in that version?

I'm not very pleased that my newly bought, more expensive, program version lacks items included in cheaper versions.

Maybe there will be bonus items for Architectural HD?

Other than that: I just love creating all kinds of homes in Home Designer! Just waiting for the Lotto-fortune now...

/Pimli

In your Library Browser under Furnishings(Interior) in Interior Accessories, do you have a Laundry & Cleaning catagory with an ironing board in it?

Also remember that with AHD you can save items from Google's 3D Warehouse (maybe other sources too, I'm not sure on that) and drag & drop them into AHD. Try a search there, they have at least one good stand-alone ironing board symbol and a nice wall mounted one too.
    Last edited by Katalyst777; 02-21-2008 at 08:57 AM.
    Kat >^..^<
    -
    Home Designer Architectural 10
    AHD 8
    Deluxe 7

Thank you!

I'm new at this, but I just love it! Have designed two SMALL cottages for me and my sister (20 sqm). We are really going to build them! Maybe start this summer. At our dad's place. Long way out in the countryside.

Now - Google's 3D Warehouse :-)

And thanks again!