Framing Wall Elevation

I have a question regarding using the wall section command and showing it as framing elevation view.

The problem I am having is when I show the wall as an elevation in framing, if I have windows and doors in the wall that I am showing you can see the studs of the rear wall, actually you see all the framing studs. All I want to show is the framing for the current wall, seeing all the studs makes it very confusing for viewing and construction plans.

What do I have to do to hide all the other walls of the structure except for the wall elevation I am trying to view?

I am working in HDP 8

Thanks,
    Mark

Do the elevation of the wall going the other way where there are no walls on the other side. I haven't had to do any elevations yet because I am a new user, but I am guessing that there would be an option for depth on the back clipped cross section tool. Or there might be a specific wall elevation view where you can just show the framing layer... Hope this helps. I am sure others will post suggestions as well. I would have verified this info but I don't have Home Pro on my work computer.

Quote Originally Posted by OneofHis777
    Or there might be a specific wall elevation view where you can just show the framing layer...
    You're close...

Mark:
    Camera views have their own layerset. Go to Display Options and "turn on" the framing layers and turn off wall, etc layers. Use the Cross Section/Elevation view (vector camera child tool) if you want to use the dimension tools. You can also turn on framing in a render view...
    Doug S.

HD Pro 9 (Build 9.6.1.1)
    Sketchup 7
    Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit