bricks and tiles too small

hi, i was wondering if someone can help me.

when i apply brick as a material to my exterior walls, or apply tiles as a material for my floors, they look oddly small. like tiny tiny. the floor tiles look like they are 10cm x 10cm, and the exterior walls looks like thousands of small lego pieces instead of brick and mortar.

is there a way to stretch the texture to make the bricks and tiles look bigger. my tiles are 60 cm x 60cm.

Not knowing WHICH product, and version, you are using the only advice provided at this time would be for you to make a copy of the material and use the adjust material definition - "rainbow" - tool to open the dialogue box and to change the size to the desired dimensions. Most program bricks and tiles have a pre-determined dimension as set by the manufacturer of the program; which you can increase or decrease.

It would assist the forum members if you would edit your profile to include a signature that includes your product and version. Thank you.
    Home Designer Pro 10

oops, sorry, i didnt know how to add product and version. will change it now.

but on a positive note, that worked perfectly!!! thanks heaps!