Custom lites in glass doors

I would like to add lites to my glass doors but when I open the door options, the 'lites features' are greyed out on the 'lites' tab.
    HDPro 10

When using doors from the Library, example the manufactured Jen Weld doors, you CAN NOT add lites to these doors; that is why the lites tab is grayed out. The way you make the same identical doors with lites is to use the door tool icon and make the lite modifications that you desire; prairie, craftsman, and diamond lites.
    Home Designer Pro 10

Thanx for your quick response.
    It seems that I can only add lites when I am using the 'glass' door from the door style short list of door types. This door has glass only in the upper half of the door. Not the look I need. The lites options are greyed out for any door I pick from the library or for the jeld-wen doors. I did try adding side windows and mulling the doors and windows. The casings joined, but the lites option still did not work for the door. Does your short list of door types have a full window door (French door)?
    Barbara
    HDPro 10

Quote Originally Posted by BSRD
    This door has glass only in the upper half of the door.
    Go to the Frame & Trim tab and set the Frame Bottom to be 4" or whatever you need as per the instructions in Article Number 134: How to make a standard 15 lite French door
    Kat >^..^<
    -
    Home Designer Architectural 10
    AHD 8
    Deluxe 7

Yes, using the standard glass door, and adjusting the size of the door worked for me. Now I can add the lites I want.
    Thank you
    HDPro 10