Thread: Shop Equipment

Shop Equipment

Love Home Designer, does *almost* everything I need.

I have a home shop that I would like to layout with Home Designer, but there are no basic tools like table saw, milling machine, lathe and etc.

Are there any plans to either accommodate this, or provide an input means to accept 3D models from some other source?

Thanks for it all!

Neil

Landscape and Deck Designer 8, Interior Designer 8 and Home Designer 8 do not have the ability to import 3-D Symbol data (.obj, .skp and .3ds)

Home Designer Suite 8, Architectural Designer 8 and Pro 8 do have the ability to import symbols created for other programs like "Google Sketch up" via Google's website for symbol sharing "3-D Warehouse".

Most of us here make part of our signature what software we have and even some data about the PC we use as it is germane to how to answer questions posted here.

DJP

Hi
    I am also trying to design a shop. If you find any of these shop tools can you let me know where you found them.

Frust - Your user info shows that you have Home Designer Pro version 8.0 so you can import .skp symbols.

Did you try searching Google's 3D Warehouse as suggested for objects like table saws, milling machines, or lathes?

You should also be able to import symbols in .obj and .3ds symbols. You can search online for objects in these formats as well.
    Kat >^..^<
    -
    Home Designer Architectural 10
    AHD 8
    Deluxe 7