Question update descriptions

I just updated my HD9.0 to the 9.6.1.1 build, just wondering if there's a description of "what's new" anywhere. It would be nice if the updates came with a little text so we would know what to look for or be aware of.
    Wayne

Home Designer Pro 9
    Home Designer Suite 9
    SolidWorks 2008
    SketchUp 7
    Windows Vista Home
    AMD Turion mobile 2 GHz

You can see it in the Announcements section of the ChiefTalk website.

Quote Originally Posted by Dermot Dempsey View Post
    Apparently, there has not been an official announcement or any update notes posted for the recently released 9.6 update.

Mostly, the 9.6 update included some important bug fixes so I would not hesitate to recommend that all Home Designer users download and install the latest update when they are able.

There is a list of the bugs that were fixed in the 12.6 update for Chief Architect though and since all of the products share the same code base you could always review the Chief notes if you are really curious. You can find the Chief Architect update notes here:

http://www.chieftalk.com/showthread.php?t=45108

Regarding the frequency of new releases, I would say that in the past we have released a new major version every 15-18 months but there have always been exceptions. We hope to shorten this cylcle a little bit so you might expect it to be more like 12-15 months in the future.
    Kat >^..^<
    -
    Home Designer Architectural 10
    AHD 8
    Deluxe 7