Corners Don't Connect

I've got an issue where the corners aren't connecting in the camera or the floor plan. Anyone have an idea what the problem is? I've tried everything I can think of!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Corner Problem.jpg 
Views:	238 
Size:	203.2 KB 
ID:	12640  

All I "know" is what that image shows, (I do not even know what software title or version you are using) so all I can offer is my best guess: It looks like to me one of those walls is improperly set (on one of those walls, in the "Wall Specification dialog, is checked "Attic Wall or No Room Define", one or more of those and the other one is not so marked. When dissimilar set walls connect in a corner you get a bad corner sometimes).
    If that is not it, it may have something to do with your roof edges being in the wrong place and thus messing up the wall-corner connection.

DJP

I'm using 2012 Pro (Home) and you are a genius. I unchecked "Attic Wall" and it took care of the problem. Let me ask you one more question, why would it matter?

Attic walls have a special task. Normally they fill in the spaces between the walls that define a living space and the roof plan above it. Like the triangle that forms on a gable end. They behave differently than normal walls because they perform a different function than normal walls.
    Lamina
    Pro 2014
    Pro 2012
    Architectural 9