Technical Ilustration Losses Lines

Can anybody help me to understand as to why every time I go to view the cross section in Technical Illustration I lose the bottom half horizontal lines. See imageClick image for larger version. 

Name:	Technical-1.jpg 
Views:	214 
Size:	67.7 KB 
ID:	13330
    Ardy...

I do not know what software you are using nor do I have your file and I rarely use that camera type myself, so all I can say is I understand your question but have no useful advice to give you.

DJP

David Jefferson Potter

Chief Architect® Teacher, Tutor, Draftsman, Author of "Basic Manual Roof Editing" and Problem Solver
    Chief Premier 7-16, Home Designer 7-2014 All Titles
    Win7 Ultimate x64 & XP Pro x32 500 gb Samsung SSD
    AMD Phenom II X6 1090T, 8Gb DDR3 RAM, PNY 760 GTX

3101 Shoreline Drive #2118, Austin, Texas 78728-6929
    Office Phone:512-518-3161
    Main E mail: david@djpdesigns.net
    Web Site:http://djpdesigns.net
    My You Tube Channel Follow me on Facebook

I don't get any lines at all in my Technical Illustration for siding (but I'm still on version 10), so it might be something you need to ask the actual company's Support folks about.

http://support.homedesignersoftware.com/
    Kat >^..^<
    -
    Home Designer Architectural 10
    AHD 8
    Deluxe 7

Generally speaking some materials have other than black lines to define their pattern amongst the default materials and it may be that your "Line Color" that is assigned to the lower material (siding in this case) might be a color that does not translate well to vector (line-based) drawings like Technical Illustration which translates the view to a bit map image format, so you might click on the offending wall using the "tri-color" tool (Adjust Material Definition) and change the line color of that material to black to see if that helps. I am merely guessing, since I do not know exactly what you are using and how.
    In my own uses, I often do this so pattern lines show up and print better just as black and white lines for printing but like I also said, I almost never use Technical Illustration due to its visual limitations.

DJP

David Jefferson Potter

Chief Architect® Teacher, Tutor, Draftsman, Author of "Basic Manual Roof Editing" and Problem Solver
    Chief Premier 7-16, Home Designer 7-2014 All Titles
    Win7 Ultimate x64 & XP Pro x32 500 gb Samsung SSD
    AMD Phenom II X6 1090T, 8Gb DDR3 RAM, PNY 760 GTX

3101 Shoreline Drive #2118, Austin, Texas 78728-6929
    Office Phone:512-518-3161
    Main E mail: david@djpdesigns.net
    Web Site:http://djpdesigns.net
    My You Tube Channel Follow me on Facebook

Looking at your image again, it actually looks like the lower floor might be your foundation, which would be concrete by default, so wouldn't have any siding lines.
    Kat >^..^<
    -
    Home Designer Architectural 10
    AHD 8
    Deluxe 7

Thanks for the reply's...... The foundation is the darker bottom part, The first floor is the one that don't show the siding for some reason. It's the default siding. I really haven't used any customize siding. oh by the way I am using home designer pro 2014
    Ardy...