2 rows of vertical craftsman lites

Is there any EASY way to create a casement window that has 2 rows of vertical craftsman lites as in the pictures below?

The windows below are examples of what I want to achieve but both have drawbacks.

The window on the left is a single-hung window with lites in the fixed part. The size of the movable part is then modified to positioned the lites properly and the sash middle is changed to 3/4". The drawback here is that this displays as a single-hung window instead of a casement window and therefore there are no window opening indicators in cross sectional views and any generated materials lists will be wrong.

The window on the right is a casement window with muntins manually drawn using closed boxes which are sized and positioned properly. The issue here is that I will need to put the manually drawn muntins on both sides of the glass to get them to display the way I want in 3D views of the outside and inside of the house. I also could not figure out how to group the window and muntins together so that they can be saved as a single unit in my object library. Since the window and muntins are not grouped together the muntins will not move when the window is repositioned making them difficult to manage.

Note that HD casement windows can have craftsman lites at the top, but they seem to be limited to one row... I want two rows.

I'm using HD Pro 2014.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	window muntins1.jpg 
Views:	236 
Size:	97.6 KB 
ID:	13744

Quote Originally Posted by ta2four View Post
    Since the window and muntins are not grouped together the muntins will not move when the window is repositioned making them difficult to manage.

I'm using HD Pro 2014.
    Have you tried group selecting the items prior to moving them?
    Home Designer Pro 8
    Home Designer Pro 10

Quote Originally Posted by Elovia View Post
    Have you tried group selecting the items prior to moving them?
    I just did now... first you cannot group select the muntins and window without also selecting the wall. When you do the "ctrl-click" to unselect the wall it will also unselect the window so you end up just moving the muntins.