Question Need help with Saltbox roof please

Hi there,

I am new to Home Designer Suite 7.09. The very first thing I need to do is create a straightforward Saltbox home like the one in the attached photo. I have looked at every video, read every Help file, and seared all the postings here and can't seem to find an answer on how to create the Saltbox roof design. The "help" file information does not create a true saltbox, it just offsets a gable roof.
    Please help!

Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	saltbox2.jpg 
Views:	6620 
Size:	29.8 KB 
ID:	2745  

Really? If I click on Help and then Contents and Index in Deluxe, I can search for the keyword of Saltbox and get a step-by-step procedure for creating one. I would be surprised if Suite wasn't the same way, and your picture appears to be a fairly straightforward roof as described in the Help . . .

There is also an online Help Database article that provides step-by-step instruction.

Article Number 735: How to create a saltbox roof
    Kat >^..^<
    -
    Home Designer Architectural 10
    AHD 8
    Deluxe 7

Thanks Kat, the Help article is what I needed, because if you look at the picture of a traditional saltbox I attached to my first post, you'll see that the "long" section of the roof decends back down to the first floor. Thus, you get a full size first floor, but only about half a floor of usable space on the second floor.

Thanks for the help with this. Been at it for a bunch of hours.
    Thanks!
    Alexa
    BHG Suite 7.09