Establishing floor 0

I've drawn a plan view showing the exterior walls of a grade-level garage addition attached to the end of an existing 2-story house, the exterior walls of which are also drawn in. For construction and permitting purposes I want to create a foundation-only plan just for the garage portion, which I think is Floor 0. How do i do it?

Welcome to the Forum!

Important posts/threads you should read:

Welcome New Users

How to get good answers

How to attach pictures

Just from what you have so far written, I cannot say anything specific since I do not know exactly what you have software-wise nor exactly do I understand what you have already done based upon just what you have written. Please post your plan or at least some screen shots so we can see what you see.

DJP

David Jefferson Potter

Chief Architect® Teacher, Tutor, Draftsman, Author of "Basic Manual Roof Editing" and Problem Solver
    Chief Premier 7-16, Home Designer 7-2014 All Titles
    Win7 Ultimate x64 & XP Pro x32 500 gb Samsung SSD
    AMD Phenom II X6 1090T, 8Gb DDR3 RAM, PNY 760 GTX

3101 Shoreline Drive #2118, Austin, Texas 78728-6929
    Office Phone:512-518-3161
    Main E mail: david@djpdesigns.net
    Web Site:http://djpdesigns.net
    My You Tube Channel Follow me on Facebook

I'm a total newbie using HD Pro 2014 on a Mac and, I think, looking forward to the Mac version so I can stay out of Windows (running on Parallels). Anyway, I just saw that by clicking down from level 1 I get to level 0, the foundation plan. I've also just made the Great Leap to adding a second floor. Progress!