Hybrid View

printing a selection including dimensions, and stuff. HDS2014

Hi,
    I am trying to print the bar area including the dimension of the room and half wall at the counter, I need to order an accordion sliding enclosure for the bar. I also need to send it to the granite supplier for a raised bar quote. Cabinet supplier and counter supplier are also needing dimensioned plans.
    Further, how can I draw bulkheads? I typically include bulkheads with recessed lighting, at times hidden rope lights. I cannot seem to find out how to draw raised panels on pillars as well as a chair rail on the walls.
    Can I specify the height of an half wall?
    How do I draw drop beams? I have 5 pillars all under an 18"x60' drop beam, can't seem to get it to work.
    The auto roof is way off the reality of the building I'm renovating and the client finds it disconcerting, can I get it to disappear?
    Is this the right software?? I just downloaded it and should return it asap if it can't do this stuff.
    Can I draw custom designed shelving?
    thanks for your time,
    Brian

Welcome to the Forum!

Important posts/threads you should read:

Welcome New Users

How to get good answers

How to attach pictures

You asked too many questions to answer, ask one question at a time per post is my advice. In addition to this forum, a lot of your questions can be self answered by way of the "Help Database" found under "Support" at the Home Designer Website, the Help Database is searchable, I often go there when I need specific answers or to help others.

DJP

David Jefferson Potter

Chief Architect® Teacher, Tutor, Draftsman, Author of "Basic Manual Roof Editing" and Problem Solver
    Chief Premier 7-16, Home Designer 7-2014 All Titles
    Win7 Ultimate x64 & XP Pro x32 500 gb Samsung SSD
    AMD Phenom II X6 1090T, 8Gb DDR3 RAM, PNY 760 GTX

3101 Shoreline Drive #2118, Austin, Texas 78728-6929
    Office Phone:512-518-3161
    Main E mail: david@djpdesigns.net
    Web Site:http://djpdesigns.net
    My You Tube Channel Follow me on Facebook