Hybrid View

is adding the cupola automatically re-enabling the Auto roof build function > looks like you may have turned it off to get your original good roof right? as it looks like the new wall is building off the house wall not the porch wall as per the good pic.

other than that I'd say some wall roof settings are wrong on the wall spec dbx.

M.
    Mick

HD Pro 10.4.3.5
    Arch. HD 9.6
    HD Suite 8.5

Mick, everything is fine, until I build the cupola then everything goes crazy. I opened the same dbx's in the practice plan as I have in the plan I am trying to add the cupola to. Doesn't seem to be any different, except there are no internal walls etc in the practice plan. I don't understand why, if I have gable end walls checked when I add the second floor the louvers jump up in the sky, the gables over the porch disappear.
    I made sure the auto rebuild is unchecked. I even checked to save the manual roof from being changed doesn't make any difference. I can add the cupola to the practice plan again and again with no odd-ball effects. Think I will try adding interior walls to the blank and rebuild roofs and see what happens. The snip shows the gable louvers in the air, and gable ends missing.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Snip Cupola before.JPG 
Views:	444 
Size:	21.0 KB 
ID:	14629  
    BB Boy (Bob E)
    Home Designer Pro 10
    Home Designer Pro 7.08a
    Home Designer Pro 6.04
    Home Designer Suite 7
    Picture Painter Home & Landscape

Nashville-TN

“ The nicest thing about the future is that it always starts tomorrow”