Threaded View

You did not mention which version of the software you have but I will go with Home Pro, assuming the cabinet features are the same in each home version.

Place the underbench oven in a standard base cabinet. Adjust the oven to a mimimum height (I saw some ovens were as short as 23", you will have to check on the brand you want) so as to allow room for the cooktop (check dims for the cook top you want). I went with a 23" high oven. Remove the counter top by setting it's thickness and overhang to zero, then adjust the cabinet height. I went to 29" for this demo. It takes some playing to get the oven set right. You will need to go into the front section of the cabinet dialog box and delete the seperation and any other sections above the oven. Keep adjusting and setting the oven low by moving it down in the dbx. You will eventually get it there with practice.

Now that the oven and base cab are ready make a copy and place it next to the first cabinet for the two side by side ovens.

Now create another base cabinet and set the toe kick to zero depth and zero height. Set the floor to bottom to the height of the oven cabinets. I made mine 29" Now I set the height to 7" for the cabinet and counter making up the difference for a total of 36". Make this cabinet the width of the two oven cabinets. I made each oven cabinet 33" so I made my 7" cabinet 66".

Slide this 7" cabinet over the top of the two oven cabinets. You can place a full height cabinet next to one of the oven cabs temporarily to use as a stop when sliding the top cab in place, then delete the full height cabinet.

Place your cooktop into the top cabinet. and your good to go. With some playing, and depending on room, you could add a false drawer front to the top cabinet if you wish. Again, everything depends on appliance sizes. you may have some difficulty getting the width of the ovens right but this should be close enough for your model. I only had one choice for the oven as I have not downloaded any additional appliances as yet so you may have one selected thst will work well for you.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bench ovens.jpg 
Views:	297 
Size:	209.2 KB 
ID:	13906